FreePatriot.org Brandon Walker. President Barack Hussein Obama is known for being the first African-American president of the United States. While this is empowering to the American People, and it is about time we stopped voting for the color of skin, President Obama also leads in a vast amount of other “firsts” that are not so pleasing to anyone. They are enough to have even Martin Luther roll over in his grave. It is sad when the “First Black President” may be overshadowed by his other firsts to the point we scream.
This is a short list provided by research by a Facebook page named Virginia Revolution and a man named Dan Asmussen. It is a well comprised list and every one of these things can be verified.
Get ready to get sick:
• First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States government
• First President to violate Article 1 Section 9 of the Constitution by sitting as Chairman of the UN Security Counsel (a foreign post)
• First President to violate the Logan Act by sending his Secretary of Defense to attend the Bilderberg meeting
• First President to orchestrate the sale of murder weapons to Mexican drug cartels
• First President to issue unlawful “Recess-Appointments” over a long weekend — while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department)
• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
• First president to intentionally disable credit card security measures in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fund-raising measures.
• First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the ‘Health Care Reform’ Law
• First President to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to “The DREAM Act”, which could not pass Congress
• First President to sign a law requiring all Americans to purchase a product from a third party
• First President to spend a Trillion dollars on ‘Shovel-Ready’ jobs — and later admit there was no such thing as Shovel-Ready jobs
• First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration requires valid IDs to travel by air
• First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters
• First President to sign into law a bill that permits the government to “hold anyone suspected of being associated with terrorism indefinitely, without any form of due process. No indictment. No judge or jury. No evidence. No trial. Just an indefinite jail sentence.”
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.